Come Join Our Team
Field Service Technician
What we need:
A field service technician with a passion for electronics and troubleshooting.
What you’ll do:
In partnership with inFRONT’s sales and services teams and our customers’ security, emergency response, and IT teams, you’ll deploy and service inFRONT’s proprietary electronics as well as third party electronics and hardware at our customers’ industrial facilities. In addition, you will assist in the preparation and repair of inFRONT electronic components.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need these demonstrated skills:
- Complete commitment to Safety
- Experience reading and understanding basic circuit diagrams.
- Experience working with electronic components, such as wiring, troubleshooting and soldering.
- Basic computer literacy
- Either possess or qualify for TWIC card for work in MTSA governed sites.
Some less quantifiable, but crucial requirements are:
- An uncompromising focus on customer satisfaction.
- Professional phone and email skills.
- Enjoy working as a part of a committed team.
- Willingness to travel as necessary between Mobile and New Orleans.
Who We Are:
inFRONT is a team of puzzle solvers collectively focused on ensuring our customers have the tools for Security and Emergency Readiness at some of the largest, most complex, and important sites in the world. If you see yourself as a part of a fast growing. creative, successful team supporting the critical infrastructure and ensuring the wellbeing of millions of people around the world, consider joining us.
WIIFY? (What’s in it for you?):
The well-being of people is our mission, so our company culture focuses on the well-being of our team members. A lot of us have worked together for a long time and we’re excited for what you can teach us. We believe that you’ll learn a lot from us, too. So, you can expect:
- Both the necessary, comprehensive training to succeed in the role and the autonomy to do the job.
- PTO with some flexibility to accommodate your work/life balance.
- Work from our Mandeville office.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage.
- 401K with a matching contribution.
- Genuine job satisfaction.
Interested in joining our team? Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org