Again, we’re a technology provider. That’s what we do. We have perhaps a bias, but it’s our belief that one of the ways that we can help you and your teams be ready is to put the right technology in place. The nature of emergency readiness requires that we prepare for those challenges and have the right information available. The only purpose in our mind of having technology is to provide you with data, and not just any data, but information that meets the criteria that you see on your screen, which is actionable, prompt, intuitive, and detailed data and data that must be trustworthy if you’re going to respond effectively. The terms I choose to use are fast, accurate, available, and trustworthy information.
- Why Equipment Readiness Matters
- Announcing: The inFRONT 2023 Conference Schedule
- Don’t Try This At Home!
- Offsite Incident Management What-If Scenarios
- Why Did LOTTE Chemical Choose AllClear?
- How To Use “What If?” Scenarios To Your Advantage
- Understanding High Hazard Sites Biggest Pain Points
- The Results Of A Year Well Spent With AllClear
- Tips for Justifying 100% Accountability this Budget Season
- Announcing: The inFRONT 2022 Conference Schedule